This what someone with mental illness looks like. Mental illness does not discriminate and it does not care who you, how much money you have, what your social standing is, how many friends you have or whether you have a job or not. Help to end the stigma of mental illness and show that it can affect anybody. Start a conversation and raise mental health awareness while you wear your suave new t-shirt.
We choose Bella+Canvas unisex t-shirts for this range because they’re fabulous. They’re also:
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Soft and lightweight
• Comfortable and flattering for both men and women
We know that one shirt is never enough. Check out our whole Mental Health Awareness range here.
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. We suggest comparing our size guide to a current favourite shirt to ensure a great fit. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 5-8 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human 🖤🖤🖤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.
There are no reviews yet.