If you’re as sick of the negativity that is often associated with disability and mental health as I am, show everyone that there is more to disability and mental health than just a negative label.
We are all different, but we are all human. Start a conversation, be an advocate and raise awareness and acceptance for people with a disability and mental illness. You can help to end the stigmas that surround both disability and mental health. This is the perfect shirt to wear on any awareness day.
We only use quality Gildan unisex T-Shirts for this range because they’re fab and flattering for both men and women. They’re also:
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
While you’re here, check out our whole range of unisex t-shirts and grab one for a friend too!
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. We suggest checking the size guide against a current favourite shirt to ensure a good fit. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 4-7 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human 🖤🖤🖤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.