Rare diseases are not always black and white!
“When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don’t expect to see a zebra.” A phrase that medical students have been taught for many years. Taught to look for the more common diagnosis, rather than the surprising one. But here’s the thing. When you have a rare disease, you become a zebra. As a result, rare disease awareness groups have adopted the zebra to bring awareness to these diseases.
A zebra also reminds us that no two cases will ever be identical, just as no two zebras will ever have identical stripes.
Be an advocate and start a conversation to raise awareness for rare diseases.
This comfortable bodysuit will be a great addition to any baby’s wardrobe, and lap shoulders will make for easier changing.
• 5.0 oz., 100% combed ring-spun cotton in a 1×1 baby rib, heather color is 88% cotton/ 12% polyester
• White is sewn with 100% cotton thread
• Reinforced three-snap closure on binding
• Lap shoulders for easy changing
One not enough? Check out the rest of our rare disease range here.
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 3-6 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human ❤❤❤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.