Can’t choose which sticker you want? We get it and have got you sorted with a selection of 4 of our mental health awareness stickers in this sticker pack. This pack includes:
• Be the pineapple – measures approx 2.76in x 2.76in (7cm x 7cm)*
• Don’t measure your worth using someone else’s ruler – measures approx 2.49in x 3.32in (6.3cm x 8.4cm)*
• You are not your thoughts – measures approx 2.16in x 2.88in (5.4cm x 7.3cm)*, and our
• It’s okay to be not okay – measures approx 2.55in x 2.87in (6.4cm x 7.2cm)*
Our stickers are printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes them perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint. The high-quality vinyl ensures there are no bubbles when applying the stickers. These stickers can be used both indoors and outdoors and so they’re perfect for your car, your laptop or even your drink bottle!
• High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
• Fast and easy bubble-free application
• Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor and outdoor use
• 95µ density
While you’re here, why not check out our whole sticker collection. They make great gifts! (hint, hint!) and don’t forget to clean the surface before applying the sticker.
*measurements are approximate and may vary minimally from the figures stated.
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 5-8 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human ❤❤❤
Stickers were good quality and such cute messages! Definitely needed in a time like we’re in. It lifted my sister’s spirit and definitely put a smile on her face. She struggles with depression and anxiety so these were meaningful to her. Thank you for creating these stickers!