Love doesn’t count chromosomes and neither should you!
Those of us with a person with Down Syndrome in our lives consider ourselves #theluckyfew. We are all different, but we are all human and we certainly don’t worry about counting chromosomes. Start a conversation, be an advocate and raise awareness and acceptance for people with a disability.
This comfortable tank is soft and flowy with low cut armholes for a relaxed look.
• White is 65% polyester/35% viscose; athletic heather is 52% polyester/48% viscose; black heather is 80 viscose/20% polyester
• Low cut armholes
• Curved bottom hem
• Side seams
Check out our whole Disability Awareness range here.
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 3-6 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human 🖤🖤🖤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.