Love doesn’t count chromosomes and neither should you!
Those of us with a person with Down Syndrome in our lives consider ourselves #theluckyfew. We certainly don’t count chromosomes. Don’t let disability be something that’s scary to talk about. Start a conversation, be an advocate and raise awareness and acceptance for people with a disability.
Everyone needs a go-to, cozy hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s also perfect for cooler evenings.
• 50% cotton/50% polyester
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• Double-lined hood
• 1×1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Front pouch pocket
While you’re looking, check out our whole disability awareness range here.
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 3-6 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human 🖤🖤🖤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.