Spreading the word about disability and inclusion and how it’s really not that scary, can help to destigmatize disability in general. And if they don’t get it, tell them to kiss your aspergers! 😉 Don’t forget that April is Autism Awareness and Acceptance month. This shirt makes the perfect gift for the aspie in your life.
We choose quality unisex t-shirts for this range because they’re flattering for men and women and they’re also:
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
While you’re here, why not check out our whole t-shirt range. They make fabulous gifts for all occasions! (hint, hint!)
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it. We only use quality Bella + Canvas t-shirts in our range.
Allow 5-8 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human 🖤🖤🖤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.