Halloween is scary. Talking about mental health isn’t …
For far too long mental health has not been openly talked about and this needs to change. We all have mental health and it should be as important as our physical health. This shirt will show people that you care about mental health. Start conversations and be a mental health advocate. Someone’s life may just depend on it.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Soft and lightweight
• Comfortable and flattering for both men and women
Want the matching mug? Maybe a gift for a friend? Check out all our Halloween designs here.
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it. We suggest that you compare measurements with a current favourite shirt to make sure the fit is right. We use quality Bella + Canvas t-shirts in this range.
Allow 3-6 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human ❤❤❤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.