Down Syndrome … down right perfect!
Those of us with a person with Down Syndrome in our lives think they are #downrightperfect. We are all different, but we are all human so, start a conversation, be an advocate and raise awareness and acceptance for people with a disability.
We choose quality Rabbit Skins baby bodysuits for this range. This comfortable bodysuit will be a great addition to any baby’s wardrobe, and lap shoulders will make for easier changing.
• 5.0 oz., 100% combed ring-spun cotton in a 1×1 baby rib, heather color is 88% cotton/ 12% polyester
• White is sewn with 100% cotton thread
• Reinforced three-snap closure on binding
• Lap shoulders for easy changing
Check out our whole Disability Awareness range here.
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 4-7 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human 🖤🖤🖤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.