Autism is not a processing error. It’s a different operating system!
Autism awareness is something that those with autism and their families strive for daily. There any many people who just don’t understand autism and how it can impact the person that has it as well as their families. Starting conversations about autism and disability are a great way to break the stigmas surrounding them and educate others. Be an advocate and raise awareness about Autism.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• ¾ sleeve raglan shirt
• 100% ringspun cotton (Heather Grey 90% cotton/10% polyester, Heather Denim 50% cotton/50% polyester)
• Ribbed neckband
• Soft and lightweight
• Comfortable and flattering for both men and women
We know that one shirt is never enough! Check out the whole range here.
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 3-6 business days for fulfilment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfilment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.