Autism awareness is something that those with autism and their families strive for daily. There any many people who just don’t understand autism and how it can impact the person that has it as well as their families. Starting conversations about autism and disability are a great way to break the stigmas surrounding them and educate others. People with disability are different not less. Be an advocate and raise awareness about Autism.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colours contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Soft and lightweight
• Comfortable and flattering for both men and women
We know that one shirt is never enough! Check out the whole range here.
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 3-6 business days for fulfillment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfillment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human 🖤🖤🖤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.