All I want for Christmas is an end to mental health shaming.
Mental illness does not discriminate and it does not care who you, how much money you have, what your social standing is, how many friends you have or whether you have a job or not. Help to end the stigma of mental illness and show that it can affect anybody.
Start a conversation and raise mental health awareness this festive season while you’re looking suave in your new shirt.
• 100% ringspun cotton
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the centre
• Comfortable and flattering for both men and women
Please Note: All our products are made to order so refunds and exchanges cannot be processed for incorrect size choice. Please check the size guide carefully before ordering. If you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us and we will gladly replace it.
Allow 3-6 business days for fulfilment after payment has cleared. Shipping times are in addition to fulfilment times. Shipping times may vary based on your location. You will be notified once your order has shipped with tracking information so you may track the progress of your shipment.
Thanks for choosing to shop with Diversely Human 🖤🖤🖤
Care instructions to keep your print looking fabulous:
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
• No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.